The Molino Stucky is a Neo-Gothic building in Venice, on the western end of Giudecca island. It was built between 1884 and 1895 by the Swiss businessman Giovanni Stucky and designed by Ernst Wullekopf. The company went into partnership with the Hilton Hotels chain in the mid-2000s, with a plan to turn it into a hotel and conference centre. Renovation work was already underway when a major fire hit on 15 April 2003, damaging the tower and the centre of the building. The hotel chain then started operating in June 2007.
Acqua Marcia Group
Studio Arch. Giuseppe Boccanegra